Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Petal Pusher: Small Planters with a Punch!

I just saw my Planter story in Denver's city magazine, 5280. I loved this story when it was pitched to me: a fun roundup of garden planters that are great for a small terrace, outdoor console, or even in your house. I can think of a thousand ways I'd put my planters to use sans fleurs-- a cute ceramic crock for cooking utensils, displayed on a book shelf, a great catch-all for keys, etc in your entry way, even lined along a buffet to stash napkins and flatware during a dinner party.


photo by Jeff Nelson

From left:
Pinched Garden Pots, $28–$38,  anthropologie.com
Plum & Bow Large Fade Out Vase, $34,  urbanoutfitters.com
Biltmore Pot in Aqua, $50, bauerla.stores.yahoo.net
Global Views Banded Ceramic Vases in White, $48–$98, shopcandelabra.com
Neptune Cachepot, $172.50, interiorhomescapes.com
5280.com
Galvanized Metal Cachepot, $29.50, potterybarn.com


No comments:

Post a Comment