Monday, August 13, 2012

Stud Muffin



All images courtesy of Zara
Le bag is freaking fab. J'freaking out.

First, I must give credit where credit is due. And that, goes to my fellow freelancing friend and stylish devil, Steele. Not only does she have impeccable taste and a knack for finding hidden jewels online, she, like me, is a freelancer. And one thing to know about freelancers is that we all have a significant amount of time on our hands, a legit wireless connection, and no fear of supervisors looking over our shoulder if we happen to be wandering the internet. Which happens very frequently. While the drawback has some financial backlash that sneaks up on you at the end of the month, the positives are quite attractive. For instance, the amazingly affordable and equally fabulous selection of glittery gold studded goodness at Zara. Let me just put it on the record and say, whether or not I'm considered so far beyond trend or not, I love gold studs and black. Period. If they're out of style, hate me for it, but I'm not taking them to Goodwill. Feast your eyes.



Studded mini box. Perfect with a tee or cocktail dress. 

Pair with a crisp button down. Would really pop if you paired it with a navy or black silk one.

Black. Pony hair. Loafer. Stud. Done and done.

Love the fleshy nude with this shape.
The larger studs down the middle are a fun little extra.

Basic black. An everyday staple with a kick.

Loafer round deux.

Another not-so-everyday everyday bag.





No comments:

Post a Comment