Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ranch. Dressing.


The fam has finally made their way to Colorado to come and visit! And we're headed to... a dude ranch! And don't we all love an opportunity to be a poser and play dress up? Especially after my Texas days, I crave the opportunity to go all out with denim, turquoise, and some killer boots. However, I would still wear this in my normal life. A little roleplaying never hurt anyone, right? So, this is my wish list of ranch dressing (not the Hidden Valley variety, but I like that too. The homemade ranch packets are where it's at).

Chambray Shirt, jcrew.com

Relaxed. Easy. Denim.

Squash Blossom Turquoise Necklace, ebay.com

A western staple that would transition great to everyday life 
for a unique statement necklace. Santa Fe on steroids.

AG Angel Jeans; shopbop.com
Favorite boot cut jeans. They're ultra flattering.

Leather Belt, ralphlauren.com
This belt is insane. I love it. And nobody does
chic western better than RL.

Stacked Heel Pumps, ralphlauren.com
These heels. Are you kidding? Love them!

Leather cross-body bag; ralphlauren.com
Tassel bag. Must have.



Lucchese Boots; lucchese.com
I have to be honest, I don't think I'd actually wear these but don't 
they just make you happy? Prozac for feet.


Honorable mentions:
Hammered embellished cuff.

Another RL belt
Tassel Belt; calypsostbarth.com

Great for belting a dress. Love the idea of this  
with a corset-inspired floral sundress. Cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment