Friday, April 19, 2013

Victoria's Secret Hair How-To

Hello, bombshell (in my best VS British accent).

The Goal

Let's be honest, I might not have Giselle, Heidi, Alessandra, or Miranda's eyes, lips, thighs, stomach, or arms (should I stop the list now?), but I can put up a mean fight to get their hair. And what God didn't give you with texture and thickness, Oribe made up for it with his new(ish) dry texturizing spray. Hands-down my must-have hair product on the market. It's a hairspray meets dry shampoo meets texturizer meets volumizer meets sexy in a can.

The Must-Have
You'll find hundreds of Victoria's Secret hair how-tos online and in magazines. And normally they go something along the lines of, wrap your hair in a 1 1/2-inch curling iron, shake out curls, and voila! Let's just say that look never gave me my angel wings. I came across this one on Allure and it's the best I've found in a while.


The How-To
get the full how-to here




My favorite round brushes: Latina Envy (don't hate on the name) and Olivia Garden Round Brush



 Favorite curling iron: Hot Tools



No comments:

Post a Comment