Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Find of the Week: Removable Wallpaper

Removable wallpaper?? What the what!? It's like music to my rental home decorator's ears! I'm well aware that I still might have some single rental years ahead of me and of all the things that I think I've missed most about living in a rental home is the freedom to do whatever the hell I want to the walls... no more spackling endless holes where previous renters decided to hang their Bob Marley posters, no more having to stick to "friendly neutrals." I want color. I want texture. I want freedom. And by George, I. WANT. WALLPAPER. Nothing like a little procrastination editorial Internet research to stumble across this jewel: Timothy Sue. It's a company dedicated to removable wallpapers. And the prints are just as magnificent as the idea. Check it out:


Coconino

Sixty Seven

Hearts Apart

Tables and Chairs

My favorite of the collection: Waterways

all images courtesy of Timothy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment