Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What Was Sista Thinking? Wednesday

Do You Know The Muffin Man?

"Yummy!" you say, but think again.

Many a fabulous female have gone far too long sporting a good old fashion muffin top. Ladies, ladies, ladies. Now listen, I understand that sometimes you want to show off your killer six-pack abs...


Let's not forget the back tat...


Or perhaps a little south-of-the-border cleavage...


Or maybe, just maybe, you were blissfully unaware...


Regardless of how/why your spare tire got a little face time is not the issue. The issue is why you have one in the first place. A muffin top is the easiest thing to fix-- no extra eating, exercise, or diet tips required. Just put your pride aside and swap those size 4 jeggings out for a 14, then, voila! No more Mr. Muffin Man. If you're still in shock and can't swallow the tag size, then go to Chicos, where they make all women feel skinny with their 1, 2, 3, 4 sizing. There ya go. Personally, it's not the size that matters, it's the fit. Just make your clothes fit. It's as simple as that.

2 comments:

  1. baha...this made me snicker brad. HILARIOUS! Now if only those who commit these heinous muffin top crimes read your blog, but I fear this is not a common problem among the PLUs perusing your blog...xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was literally laughing outloud. I know for a fact I've caught a few size 14 bodies squeezing into size 4 jeggings out here in Etna, CA! It's caused me to have nightmares. C'mon people! Just buy the size 14 and cut the tag out if it bothers you (I mean, I've done it a few times). I refuse, REFUSE to step inside chicos. End of story.

    ReplyDelete