Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Was Sista Thinking? Wednesday

{The Art of Crassy}


I saw this article in the July Allure. It is far too good to pass up. All I ask is that you don't get your panties in a wad about this. I had plenty of thing on the Trashy list that I j'adore: Kobe Beef Sliders. Yes, please. I love my fair share of tickity tack-- sequin anything, the more bejeweled the better. Besides, I'd way rather be trashy than crassy. At least if you're trashy, you're reveling in the trainwreck. Crassiness involves total oblivion. Being completely unaware of trying too hard. Now that, is truly trashy. (And while I'm on a roll, I think the word "classy" is crassy.) PS: I love blogging because I get to say the things I think in my head without it being too terribly offensive. Glorious!
Courtesy of Allure


Here are some of my crassy/tacky additions:


No comments:

Post a Comment