Friday, August 2, 2013

Drink the Haterade: Wedge Sneakers

First of all, it's the weekend! So raise your glass, and cheers to taking a big gulp of ice cold haterade! I opened my inbox this morning and numerous emails from various fashion retailers and website flooded my inbox with the "hottest fall footwear deals." I got so excited thinking I'd see pages filled with color-blocked heels, suede booties, and tailored leather boots. Instead the two styles that were most prevalent were moto boots (not my thing, but I could see it if you had a Stevie Nicks/rocker edge) and-- gasp -- wedge. sneakers. Seriously? There are certain things that only rappers and Real Housewives of New Jersey are allowed to wear.  Wedge sneakers are one of them.  Note: all of the shoes below came from Saks and none cost less than $300. Most were between $500-$800. I just don't get it. I guess I'm officially behind the times.

















2 comments:

  1. oh come on Brad, you're not feeling the ones with the fringe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so you picked the best of the worst. And yes, the fringe is obvs tempting.

    ReplyDelete