Monday, September 15, 2014

The One Lip Color You Need For Fall

The title says it all. This is the one lip color you need for fall. When I was in Barcelona, my lovely roommate introduced me to the most sumptuous shade of red: NARS Afghan Red. Don't go all Freedom Fries on me and not wear it because of the name. You might be thinking about Bin Laden but all I can think about is how much I Bin Lovin it. (Ah, wow, my wit is on point for a Monday!) I would describe it as a moody mulberry-- it's a red with lots of deep purple. Almost a Merlot or wine-red without going 90's brown-ish. Bonus: lipsticks with blue undertones make your teeth look whiter.

NARS Afghan Red, $26; narscosmetics.com








1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for a solid contextual ad company, I suggest that you take a look at ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete