Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just Because It's On Sale Makes It OK

Laser cutouts, meets rocker, meets eyelet...
be still my beating heart
So, I know I'm totally contradicting myself from yesterday, but seriously, The Outnet (Net-a-Porter's sale site) has Alaia's spring collection on sale! Basically, these shoes and bags were originally at the, "That's so expensive that it will never happen so I can still look without major temptation" price, to, "This splurge will definitely put my rent in jeopardy and induce some sleepless nights, but it's all in the name of gorgeous," price. I still have no business adding any of these items to my cart, so I'm going to share in hopes that one of you has some legit funds on hand to swipe up one of these babies. Ah, how having expensive taste and a tight budget can be so torturous.

Serpentine leather

The least-dominatrix cut-out belt ever

Major platform with major personality

Lattice laser cut-outs

Again with laser cut-outs.
Possibly my fav

Cowry shells and python.
Talk about a glamazon vacay look.

Serpentine leather and studs.
Stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment