Monday, July 1, 2013

Pillow Talk

Friends, you'll have to bear with me. My shopping obsessions and work assignments are now turning into blog posts. Recently, I've been on the hunt for some cute, easy throw pillows for my living room and a house I'm styling. I began combing my go-to big online home/interior sites and the results were so disappointing. Everything was affordable and ugly or cute and expensive (story of my retail existence). I finally landed on the fact that I wanted pillows made in to-the-trade fabric at reasonable prices. Seems impossible. Enter Etsy. Here are my most favorite Etsy pillow finds made from fabrics us normal folks can't get our hands on at prices to die for!

Lee Jofa/Kravet

David Hicks for Lee Jofa Pillow, $50
David Hicks for Lee Jofa Pillow, $125 

Lee Jofa Pillow, $45
Kelly Wearstler for Lee Jofa Pillow, $85

Kelly Wearstler for Lee Jofa Pillow, $150

Lulu DK for Lee Jofa Pillow, $45

Kelly Wearstler for Lee Jofa Pillow, $70

Brunschwig et Fils

B & F Pillow, $80

B & F Lumbar Pillow, $58
B & F Pillow, $100

B & F Lumbar Pillow, $40

F. Schumacher 

Schumacher Pillow, $85

Pair of Schumacher Pillows, $210
Martyn Bullard for Schumacher Pillow, $50

Trina Turk for Schumacher Lattice Bolster Pillow, $70

Quadrille/China Seas

China Seas Pillow, $115

China Seas Pillow, $80
China Seas Pillow, $95
Quadrille Pillow, $95
Alan Campbell Pillow, $95
Quadrille Pillow, $80





1 comment:

  1. When it comes to serving face, we’ve got you covered. Whether you have a favorite brand or need help finding the perfect match, simple makeup is your No.1 destination for everything beauty.

    ReplyDelete